Monday, December 14, 2009

PC Fair

it's been some time now for me to update with this outdated event
went to work part time during PC fair on the first week of class
forced to skip friday's class for it
since the lecturer wont teach on the first week

me, soon, peter and jhun worked together for Evernew
at first we applied for KLCC but it's already full over there
so we were transferred to Digital Mall, PJ
the thought that we would work under the same booth was wrong
Evernew has six shops in Digital Mall and we were at four separate shop each

two pics of the shop i work in - The Gadgets Shop




We sell ASUS, DELL, TOSHIBA, ACER
it's a good experience to learn how to promote products
but my "colleagues" were younger than me, all three of them
my shop has the worst sales throughout the fair
i can see those desperate faces on them
so desperate that they start to "steal" customers from part-timers like me
without sufficient experience, i can't deal with most of the customers
so they cut in and finish the business all to themselves
whereas my friends on the other corners of the mall gets all the aid from seniors
that's why age make a difference
but in the end also i managed to sell two netbooks and a notebook
so much for putting my eyes on the commission

found and interesting view just next to Digital Mall
behold..


don't know how a multilevel building will end up like this
is it the weight of all those machines overloaded it?
that remains a question
but what we have here is something worth seeing
hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment