Saturday, November 28, 2009

mininova down

just came back to my apartment after the holiday
went online as soon as i finished cleaning my room
moved everything out and cleaned everything
including the one-year-didn't-clean ceiling fan
turned on my pc after so long
checked my mail and updated my latest downloads
found out that the website www.mininova.org no longer provide torrent downloads
further info are available here
got some issues with the Dutch law
mininova no longer able to dsitribute torrent downloads
only content distribution is allowed
which are those legally approved
most of its contents are removed THOROUGHLY
so sad to see this
all my animes are from this site
including the gundam 00 series
this is a very good site
its contents filtered and organised

my deepest condolence to mininova
may it rest in peace
best wishes for its appeal
hope that it reopens soon
thanks, mininova

No comments:

Post a Comment