Thursday, November 5, 2009

the interpretation of die hard

ETA 1hr 45mins till my last finals paper

while shitting inside the toilet, at the same time worrying about the exam,
i said to myself, this time "ho seh liao"
random process is such an easy subject, said those who took it before me
i agreed to that statement early in the semester
scored quite well for the test
carry marks were satisfying (better than all other subjects ^^)
but all these were the main cause for my tension
last few chapters of the subject start to worry me
arriving late for class + skipping a few of them made me totally no idea about what its talking about
didn't pay much effort to catch up since i was busy with the projects then
and now it was finals soon
for sure die la

but why put die hard?
it's a movie title of course
the sequel released till 4.0
full of action and thrills


Die Hard
 
Die Harder
 
Die Hard With A Vengeance
 
 Live Free Or Die Hard


but if you put it the other way and interpret it with another language
it becomes like this
die hard = si ngeh (hokkien)
means for sure die
suits this situation of mine now
that's all for this time
gotta screen my version of DIE HARD soon
enjoy while i still can. hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment