Saturday, January 23, 2010

mid term break

today is officially the starting of my one week long mid term break
didn't plan to go back to hometown because of money
didn't plan to follow my friends to Langkawi because of money
this time, it's all because of money

my plan is shifted towards these:

get plenty of sleep that i lack during the first part of the semester
get more time to rest and relax
eat simple and let my body detox with the hope to gain weight after that
rename all the albums i've downloaded and all crammed up in my drive
attend some talks to fill the time and learn something useful
the rest of the time i still have to commit to my studies
received a report assignment before the break and
having a test at the first day after the holidays
semiconductor, a subject i don't quite understand
together with DSP (digital signal processing)
how am i going to tackle these two subject during finals?
that is a question i must answer ASAP
and now, time to relax.. hehe..

Happy holidays to myself and all Uniten students
see you all back in class after next week

2 comments:

  1. lol~then how many days is ur holiday for CNY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. still not very sure
    official holiday is for the first two days only
    maybe my holiday will last for one week
    haha..

    ReplyDelete