Wednesday, January 6, 2010

double disappointment

went to Mines last nite
ah soon went there to get his phone battery claimed and to get a new phone charger
i followed to get a new battery for my old phone
sounds ironic
that's what i hoped for
my old motorola V360 is dead
the charger is not spoilt
the battery still gives a 4.5V reading when i tested it with soon's multimeter
which means my handset is "gone cased"
i kept on believing that it's the battery's problem
the phone can't charge
tested with another charger and it still won't work
after testing it with a new battery
it all comes to a conclusion
my phone is dead

disappointment strike me
lost my new phone
and now my old phone was out of service
R.I.P my both phones

then it came to my mind
what if the stupid malay/foreign worker
sold my phone to one of the booths in Mines?
what if i found my phone lying inside one of the counters?
what if i can prove that the phone is mine?
i still have the box and the serial number of my phone

disappointment strike me again
after scanning through most of the booths
i found nothing
together with the discouragement from my companions
i gave up searching

there's nothing i can do
i feel so helpless
at least let me see my phone again
after parting for so long
at least let me try getting it back
at least..
i'm regretting that i didn't guard my phone nicely that day

No comments:

Post a Comment