Friday, January 8, 2010

feelings

yesterday was another bad day
it's my mistake for not braking
if i blame it on the lady driver
it's her fault for turning so early at the junction
made me take a hard left then a hard right back to be on my way
the nissan frontier was parked at the side
my attention was on the bumper
missed out the kangaroo bar in front of it
the impact was hard
lucky i was slow enough
unlucky that i broke my friend's car left signal light and cracked the bumper
bummer..

bad luck has been following me since before christmas until now
i kept on going strong
keep thinking that it'll be over sooner or later
things will turn out fine again
disaster after disaster
tragedy after tragedy
it's still not over
damage to my wallet
damage to my body
damage to my feelings
hope i still have my sanity
mental breakdown is just across the line

any bad feelings
i wish to discard
simplest way is to say it out
but who to talk with?
who to share my feeling with?
that's a tough choice
family?
relatives?
friends?
mates?
is there anyone?

the ones closest to me now are my housemates
most topics we talked about have almost nothing to do with personal feelings
closest to it is only personal experience
many are about cars, games, movies, crap, nonsense, bullshit, girls?!

i can either be laughed at, teased upon
or even be made a main topic when the issue is brought up later
sometimes i even chose to ignore or keep quiet
to avoid the unwanted feelings and treatment
talking back always end up backfired
why waste my breath and energy?

that's why i kept most of my feelings to myself
sometimes i share them with tai lou or ah soon
these two are the most acceptable kind
at least i'm more comfortable sharing with them
both also shared some thoughts with me
it has a nice feeling in it
somewhat friendly
i wont have to worry or think much
just voice out what's on my heart

it's easy to get someone to talk to
but it ain't easy to get someone who understands how you feel
someone who is willing to listen
someone who is willing to share
someone who is willing to accept
what we have in mind
what we feel that is sad
what we feel that is bad
someone we call
a true friend..

No comments:

Post a Comment