Tuesday, October 20, 2009

yet another tiring day

woke up like half a dead person again today
went to sleep at about 3am last night (or i mean this morning)
before that went to mcD Bangi to study at 830pm
at least i finished reading chapter 4-6 of power system(without any practice)
can't resist the temptation and went for a fillet o' fish large set with a choc sundae
went for the grey coca-cola glass which was available last week
the person there told me still got stock
but ended up with this week's purple glass
the person serving me said the grey glass was out already
damn these people, no unison at all
but i'm still ok with the purple one, my backup plan
reach apartment at 1am
not in the mood to sleep (maybe cause of the overdosed coke i drank)
played SDO-X with housemates till 3am
then only willing to sleep

woke up at 720am this morning
went to wake the other that time only to discover that jw still haven't sleep, still gaming
explains the keyboard sound i heard from my room when i wake up
continued SDO while having my breakfast (milo)
the others woke up at 8am which was supposed the time we went to lab
peter delayed with jin hern until 9am
when about the time jin hern called and said that our instructor wont be there till 10am
wasted my early morning sleep for that
continued my game (bully noob) till 945am
went out after much delay from peter at 1005am
went to buy pao for breakfast then only depart to uniten
reached the lab with jin hern already there with our project

went through all the errors and reeditting
finally our project is complete at 140pm
the solution to that is that the problem occured on the MATLAB coding itself and not our codes
why things cant go on smoothly everytime we're in a rush?
after the coding is the conversion to assembly language, report and presentation on friday
not to mention another pending report and presentation of malaysian studies on that same day
finals starts next monday and what have i done to prepare for it?
SDO? mcD collecting glass? blogging?
thinking about it makes me feel i'm wasting my life again

after lunch at COIT cafe
went to class (late as usual)
actual class is from 3-4pm
lecturer requested it to be for 2-4pm (extra 1hr class)
but amazingly finished at 3pm (when it was supposed to start)
a classmate came in and sat beside me that time
told her class is already finished and she don't believe me
till another "honest" friend confirmed her
speaking of late. haha.. lolz..

came back and went for SDO again from 330-500pm
plan to nap but after seeing my poor cpu has been so dusty
i went on to clean it with a used toothbrush
530pm only went to sleep
unexpectedly tired, slept till 830pm
now just finished my dinner, raining outside
listening to my songs, writing my blog
and wondering when actually am i going to study
i think should be after this
so..that's all for today
no more procrastination
action have to be taken

ja

No comments:

Post a Comment